Every week the Escondido Chamber sends out our Weekly Newsletter
Did you miss one of our Weekly Newsletters? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
Virtual Zoom Meeting Library
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have moved all of our meetings and events to a virtual, online format. If you missed any or would like to view them again for valuable information, here are the links.
- January 6th / Topic: SBDC Covid-19 Relief Webinar w/ Danny Fitzgerald
- January 12th / Topic: Government Affairs w/ Cecilia Catlin, IRS Senior Stakeholder Liaison
- February 2nd / Topic: Government Affairs w/ New Escondido Councilmembers Tina Inscoe and Joe Garcia
- February 8th / Topic: Education w/ Dr. Luis Rankins-Ibarra and Community Housing Works
- February 11th / Topic: Economic Development w/ Amber Tarrac from City of Escondido
- March 9th / Topic: Government Affairs w/ San Diego County Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer
- March 11th / Topic: Economic Development w/ Glen Ingram and Website Compliance Laws
- April 22nd / Topic: Economic Development w/ Ann Van Leer & The Escondido Creek Conservancy and Daniel Fitzgerald w/ SBDC
- May 4th / Topic: Government Affairs w/ Patricia Sinay & CA Citizens Redistricting Commission and Stan Weiler Government Affairs Chair
- May 10th / Topic: Education Meeting w/ Dr. Luis Rankins-Ibarra & EUSD Updates and Shehere Hollins w/ CCAE Education Programs
- May 13th / Topic: Economic Development w/ Wehay Quisquis, CEO & President of San Pasqual Economic Development Corporation